THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

WTF the tonsil stone?!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sharon
Junior
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:41 am

WTF the tonsil stone?!

Post by sharon »

So the day before yesturday I finally made a visit to Dr.Krespi. To my disappointment, Dr.Krespi didn't find anything very wrong with me, the most disappointing thing is he didn't see any tonsil stone there, and he didn't admit I have bad breath. maybe he's right, I do have no tonsil stones for almost a year. My problem is somewhere deeper hidden.

I was told to find a new position the same day by my advisor. I've already have nothing to lose. On my way home I bought in beef, chicken, shrimps, foods I've not touched for a long time, since the doctor said tonsil or sinus breath wont depend on diet. But anyway, I only had shrimps, bean curd, flaxseed oil and apples, which is the only deffrence on my diet than days before.

Today is the third day since my visit to the doctor. What's the hell? I spitted out a nasty stone! (gross, sorry!) for so long a time, after which I developed intense itchy inner ear at the position I feel the stone came out, also I blew out a lot of white gunks with mucus from my nose.

Now I'm totally confused. what am I going to do now? All these strange symptoms suddenly happened after I was told that my sinuses, tonsils, ear all look good???!!! WTF???
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗