Page 1 of 1

Clleanse, fasting, and good flora replacement; Anybody cured

Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:40 pm
by Hank
Hi All,

I was reading an article about the subject topic and it seems to make sense given recent discussions about diet change, etc. and positive affect on bb. Has anyone done a cleanse and then reintroduced friendly bacteria into the body, and had any success? If so, what was your regimen?

Hank

Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:31 pm
by fedenon
hi. I changed my diet and gave me results.
But I needed to know:

if your problem is in the tongue, if you have a white tongue. All or part?

Acid reflux?
to smell your breath?
smell by the nose?
some food makes the situation worse?
PND?
How strong is your breath?

Maybe I can help you.

If you are interested send me a private message.
Greetings. I dont speak english, i speak spanish.

Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:12 pm
by Hank
Fedenon,

I decided to post publicly in case others could benefit from your experience.

My symptoms are the following:

- PND? - Yes!
- Odor from nose? I don't think so, but my nasal passages are always half blocked.
- "Lump in the throat" feeling all the time
- Thick spit; difficulty swallowing b/c of thick spit/PND
- I used to have bad acid reflux, but not anymore. I do feel like I have digestion problems (i.e. indigestion, slow digestion, etc).
- Eating carbohydrates (like bread or sugar) seem to make all the above symptoms worse. However, I have pretty bad bb all the time based on reactions from others.


Thanks in advance for any advice you might have.

Hank

Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:15 am
by fedenon
what foods you produce acid reflux?
Felt a sharp pain or burning in the stomach, in the chest?
I dont have pain in the stomach but i have gastric chronic (pilory).

I dont public my diet because I dont know is working for everybody. I am not a doctor, just have an idea and works for me.

I have some common symptoms with you.
I dont have worst bb with sugar and bread i have worst bb with hamburguer, fried foods or eat too much. Or combination like chocolate with hamburguer.
I HAVE A WHITE TONGUE, ALL WHITE.

Bye.

Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:13 am
by wnaysha
Hi Hank,

I had the same problems as u, n I had to do a lot of work to decrease my bb. Its almost gone now. I can't explain the whole thing but read my post "Common sense cure!" I have explained everything there and what has helped me, and one more thing, in order for me to not have bb, I have to keep doing every single thing in common sense cure, otherwise my bb comes back.

Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:18 pm
by Hank
wnaysha,

I re-read your common sense cure post and there's some good tips there. Most of that stuff I've been working on but feel like I have to continue for a while to notice a difference. By the way, what is Mint Asure?

Hank

Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:30 am
by wnaysha
Hank,

mint asure is gelatin capsule, coated with mint, and has parsely oil and xylitol in it. you suck on the minty part, then swallow the capsule with or without water, I got mine from Rite Aid, but you can get them from CVS and probably Walmart.