Page 1 of 1

i´m confused

Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:02 pm
by billie
I really don´t know what to believe anymore.
I went to the dentist today and they told me that i don´t have bad breath and my mouth looked perfect. I just don´t understand. Are they lying to me ?
She told that my bottom wisdom tooth needed to be extracted because i bite my cheek al the time. they told me that it´s in my head. This is driving me crazy.
Don´t know what to do.
Maybe i need to find someone to smell my breath.
I dunno.
What do u guys think?

Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:14 pm
by DRASTIC
Hi Billie,

I had one dentist tell me the exact same thing.

The truth was that he was lying to me.

I since been to 2 different Ear Nose and Throat doctor who admitted that I have halitosis because they could smell me.

So, dont let them confuse you.


You know you have it. It wont just disappear one day on its own

Be strong in your mind, come to accept it and then try to find a solution or cure for yourself by looking at the cause.


BTW Did the dentist agree to extract your wisdom teeth ecause its biting your jaw.

Well, if so go ahead. That wisdom teeth extraction just might cure you in the process.

Drsatic