THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Just found page WITH DETAILED SUMMARY OF halitosis CAUSES.
Just found page WITH DETAILED SUMMARY OF halitosis CAUSES.
Just found page with a detailed summary of what we've been discussing here.Check it.
http://www.doctorspiller.com/halitosis.htm
http://www.doctorspiller.com/halitosis.htm
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
Great information viva. Overwhelming, unfortunately, but if all is correct, it definitely narrows some things down for me.
As for scraping the tongue and then brushing with hydrogen peroxide, has anyone done this? It this anybody's tongue scraping/brushing regimen? I guess I'll give it a try, as my white tongue definitely puts off VSCs.
As for scraping the tongue and then brushing with hydrogen peroxide, has anyone done this? It this anybody's tongue scraping/brushing regimen? I guess I'll give it a try, as my white tongue definitely puts off VSCs.
HI Phineas,
THis info is a good summary of causes.
White coating on the toungue is a good thing for SVC bacteria,however it does not originate by itself.
It may be because of something :like nasal drippings,acid burping up into the throat,candida.So these things need to betaken care of too.
However be careful with hydrogen peroxide.This is to be used for a short period of time 1-2 weeks on the tounge.Look up other posts on that.
THis info is a good summary of causes.
White coating on the toungue is a good thing for SVC bacteria,however it does not originate by itself.
It may be because of something :like nasal drippings,acid burping up into the throat,candida.So these things need to betaken care of too.
However be careful with hydrogen peroxide.This is to be used for a short period of time 1-2 weeks on the tounge.Look up other posts on that.
Last edited by viva on Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
-
dreamweaver
- Newbie
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:12 am
viva,
about hydrogen peroxide, I have pnd and sinuses, and one day I took a qtip and dipped it in 3% hydrogen peroxide, cleaned back of my tongue and throat with it, then poured pure 3% hydrogen peroxide on my tongue and left it on my tongue for around 3 mins, and it started bubbling n kept bubbling the whole time. It reduced my bb alot.
about hydrogen peroxide, I have pnd and sinuses, and one day I took a qtip and dipped it in 3% hydrogen peroxide, cleaned back of my tongue and throat with it, then poured pure 3% hydrogen peroxide on my tongue and left it on my tongue for around 3 mins, and it started bubbling n kept bubbling the whole time. It reduced my bb alot.
Wnaysha,
I didn't use hydrogen perioxide.
Instead I used Chlorhexidine as prescribed by a dentist -BB doctor as follows: two weeks morning and evening applied on tounge only then two weeks in the morning.This took care of shitty SVC breath.
Though on the bottle under usage it says something about gargling, its recommended not to do so.
Attention and warning for all Chlorxehidine and Hydrogen Peroxide potential users!!!!!!!!
These are powerful and agressive medications that should be used for a short period of time as a treatment course.Not as a continious routine.Clorhexidine may cause teeth stains,ulcers and etc, if overused.
To mantain balanced flora pattern and the resault,it's better to use probiotics and limit sugars.
Please,consult a doctor before usage.
I didn't use hydrogen perioxide.
Instead I used Chlorhexidine as prescribed by a dentist -BB doctor as follows: two weeks morning and evening applied on tounge only then two weeks in the morning.This took care of shitty SVC breath.
Though on the bottle under usage it says something about gargling, its recommended not to do so.
Attention and warning for all Chlorxehidine and Hydrogen Peroxide potential users!!!!!!!!
These are powerful and agressive medications that should be used for a short period of time as a treatment course.Not as a continious routine.Clorhexidine may cause teeth stains,ulcers and etc, if overused.
To mantain balanced flora pattern and the resault,it's better to use probiotics and limit sugars.
Please,consult a doctor before usage.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.