I have been doing some research on a proper acid/alkaline balance in one's body and have read some very interesting stuff.
This website is a good starting point on the subject:
http://www.naturalhealthschool.com/pH-balance.html
I just tested my saliva pH and it seems to be around 7.4, which is alkaline. According to this website and others, the optimal salivary pH is 6.8 to 7, meaning a little acidic to neutral. A pH that's on either extreme, whether too acidic or too alkaline, could offer some clues into the overall state of the body and a possible link to certain conditions such as BB.
I will do the test a few more times at different times throughout the day to get an average reading.
Anyone have any more information on this subject? I think it's really interesting.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
acid/alkaline balance
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
i used to be into that kind of thing, i'd eat among other things LOTS of lemon since it's one, if not the top food to get alkaline, like up to 10 a day. BB-wise, I never got anywhere by eating more alkaline and less acid forming food. I think this theory is garbage, just my opinion. Raw food diet is way more effective from my experience.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.