Hey all.
Sumtimes I get some tiny bits of rotten(?) food at the back of my throat I suspect, really small like 2 mm diameter, and I managed to take a look at one or two by coughing really hard.
Before forcing it out I noticed that my breath smelled kind of awful and the smell from that stuff matches.
So the solution to my problem is to cough hard until I crack my voice(lol) and it finaly comes out, or do I use something to help?
The toothbrush obviously doesnt reach that far and I would probably puke all over the bathroom before accomplishing the task:D
Thanks!
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
White stuff??
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.