careful with dental pics
Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:28 pm
If you arent aware of my story, my bb started when my filling fell out and my mouth was full of shity gas from this tooyh for 2 years.
But I never shared with you guys why it fell out. I dont care for floss. Its too much hasle, but I love to pick my food out with those at home dental needles. 1 day when I was cleaning in between 2 teeth I thought I was scraping plaque, but I wasnt, I kept scraping and out popped my mercury filling.
With no insurance I declared myself my own dentist.
I still use it but I am gentle.
There was a time when my bb got really bad beacause I just gave up, I was tired of buying $10 mints, paste, and rinse, and brushing over, and over. But then I found this site , and I found alot of great tips,And I must say if I stick to my routine I am doing very good. My tongue hairs are long, so it cames back when I eat, but its not farty anymore, it just tastes like my food.I am not cured but much better, my tongue is not fully white. and nose fart is doing better also. My son says its gone, but I think hes being nice, it just got better.
I declared not to buy anymore wondercures, and Im doing much better without them (especially that extra minty breathrx)
Brush thera paste,
scrape
brush tung brush peroxide
brush tung brush peroxide and bakingsoda twice9 effective turning tung pink
brush tonge with tung brush and chllorhexidine(no rinsing-dont want stain
netipot with 1 pack solution and 1 capsule probiotic
When my chlorhexidine is gone Ill use arnica.
Ihad usd peroxide before, but I gargled it and it hurt now I just brush tongue
I had used baking soda before, but I put it on brush with paste, now I just clean my tongue.
Im declaring peroxide baking soda mixed is thee thing that will make my tongue almost totally pink.
Im on my way.
But I never shared with you guys why it fell out. I dont care for floss. Its too much hasle, but I love to pick my food out with those at home dental needles. 1 day when I was cleaning in between 2 teeth I thought I was scraping plaque, but I wasnt, I kept scraping and out popped my mercury filling.
With no insurance I declared myself my own dentist.
I still use it but I am gentle.
There was a time when my bb got really bad beacause I just gave up, I was tired of buying $10 mints, paste, and rinse, and brushing over, and over. But then I found this site , and I found alot of great tips,And I must say if I stick to my routine I am doing very good. My tongue hairs are long, so it cames back when I eat, but its not farty anymore, it just tastes like my food.I am not cured but much better, my tongue is not fully white. and nose fart is doing better also. My son says its gone, but I think hes being nice, it just got better.
I declared not to buy anymore wondercures, and Im doing much better without them (especially that extra minty breathrx)
Brush thera paste,
scrape
brush tung brush peroxide
brush tung brush peroxide and bakingsoda twice9 effective turning tung pink
brush tonge with tung brush and chllorhexidine(no rinsing-dont want stain
netipot with 1 pack solution and 1 capsule probiotic
When my chlorhexidine is gone Ill use arnica.
Ihad usd peroxide before, but I gargled it and it hurt now I just brush tongue
I had used baking soda before, but I put it on brush with paste, now I just clean my tongue.
Im declaring peroxide baking soda mixed is thee thing that will make my tongue almost totally pink.
Im on my way.