My background.
I occasional have bad breath but it gets worse and worse each year. I took a large amount of antibiotics last year for ulcers and my breath went to shit. I have been taking a large amount of colostrum and probiotics but they only help for a few days. I also have acid reflux and post nasal drip. I know that acid reflux gives me bad breath too. I have been watching what I eat but I still have bad breath.
Last week, I went to the market and bought two huge cartons of non-fat yogurt. I have been eating a large amount of yogurt everyday with oat meals. I woke up 3 days ago and my mouth feels amazingly fresh and it has been fresh since. I have eat Damon yogurt before but it doesn't help. Somehow these non-fat, nasty tasting yogurt actually works.
I do Nasal Irrigation twice a day.
I floss after every meal.
I drink a lot of green tea.
I take probiotics and colostrum.
I was talking to my manager today and he didn't cover this nose. Man, what a happy feeling. It costs only 3 bucks for a huge carton. You guys should try it out. I'll keep you guys updated.
