Page 1 of 1
Did anyone drink Coke or Pepsi chronically in the past?
Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:49 am
by ElGrizzle
I am just curious if anyone has drank coke or pepsi everyday for long periods of time in the past. I did, and this may have caused a serious disease, lol.
Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:42 am
by wnaysha
ammmmmm, I used to drink coke everyday in high school

Re: Did anyone drink Coke or Pepsi chronically in the past?
Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:34 pm
by Clementine
ElGrizzle wrote:I am just curious if anyone has drank coke or pepsi everyday for long periods of time in the past. I did, and this may have caused a serious disease, lol.
I was a habitual cola drinker, at least two or more a day (primarily CocaCola) until January 1, 2009. Since that time I have been drinking orange pop (mostly Sunkist).
What kind of disease do you have from drinking cola?
Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:47 am
by Green
Hi there Clementine.
I'd like to say that drinking soda is a terrible habit for a bb-person. It results in dental problems such as cavities and gingivitis which can cause bb. Please attempt to get addicted to water =/

Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:05 pm
by ElGrizzle
drinking cola can offer a peptic ulcer due to the acidic properties.
I wish people wouldn't just view this post, I need to know wether this could have been a cause. A simple, yes, no, or sometimes would suffice.

Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:24 pm
by halitosisux
so lets assume that everyone drank lots of coke (which is pretty much the case anyway) what are you going to learn from that, which is any different to any other excessive consumption of acidic, carbonated, sugary products?
Surely there would be more to learn if anyone replies who DIDNT drink such products.
If anyone has peptic ulcer disease or other "serious" disease there will be symptoms that a doctor can recognise.