THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

The Doctor's Appointment and Nasal odor

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Green
Junior
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:42 am

The Doctor's Appointment and Nasal odor

Post by Green »

I told some people (like Snobuni, Drastic...etc) that I would have a doctor's appointment soon to find out what may be causing my nasal odor. So I've learned a little more about something called allergic rhinitis during the appointment. Some of us may have allergies which are causing the inflammation in the nose which results in the terrible odor from the nose. But you know what really sux? Allergies are when your immune system overreacts to certain pathogens such as dust or pollen...Most "normal" people wouldn't have such reactions...and of course, modern science which has put man onto the moon, cannot figure out how to cure allergies. So, I've been prescribed something to use for a duration of time; its effects should be noticeable within 3 weeks or so...so I'll let you guys know what happens to the odour...It's only been 3 days since I've used the medicine ( dunno if it's working much or not). But anyway, it's a spray for the nose and I think I may have to use it for the rest of my life to get rid of this odour...Assuming that the spray even works ...But to think...Something as common as allergies could cause my life to be THIS terrible 0.o
meowkity1
God
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:33 pm

Why are you waiting

Post by meowkity1 »

what thee heck is the spray called
Green
Junior
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:42 am

Post by Green »

Sorry about that. It's Nasonex ( I think it was the one you were presecribed Mowkitty). P.S. Has it helped you or what?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗