Page 1 of 1
What are your ambitions in life?
Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:19 am
by ithurts
And would you do it when you're finally free of bb.
I remember someone mentioned that if she were free of bb, she would try to have a kid. This actually brings tears to my eyes. wow.
Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:48 am
by Archimonde
i would hit on your mom, no doubt.
Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:09 am
by iva
Archimonide, what do u mean?
Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:11 pm
by ElGrizzle
I follow my dreams anyways. Nothing will hold me back.
Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:06 am
by me new account
If I ever get cured I'm gonna live my life to the fullest. I will go back to college wich I have recently drop out of due to BB and also will get a better job. I will get rid of cable tv, internet and all the things that motivate you to stay home instead of living your life outside the cave wich is where is supposed to be lived. I will be as social as I can be and live every day like is the last.

Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:48 am
by Green
Hmm...What I would do if my nasal odor went away?
Well, first, I wouldn't give a Sh*t about what ppl thought about me anymore and I would have a lot of confidence
I would always be grateful for the opportunity to live my life to the fullest...
Most importantly,
I would focus more in class and become a better student...
Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:35 am
by bbsux
Well i try not to let bb get in my way and for the most part it doesnt.... but
If i had no bb/nasel smell i would love to laugh close to peoples faces and express my self like i really want to without having to worry about them smelling my breath. I also wouldnt want to be wondering if they touched their nose because of my smell .
I think i would try to talk to way more girls and actually decide to have a gf so that i can do all the normal things w her like rest of the guys (kissing/cuddling and ofcourse sex)
Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:33 pm
by fedenon
"I remember someone mentioned that if she were free of bb, she would try to have a kid." very
