I have very strong halitosis.( a very large room will fill up with my smell in max 3 hours)
I've been to numerous doctors/dentists 2 of them giving me retardet answers like eat parsley make mouthwash with water+salt and scrape tongue..
I scrape tongue 2 times a day
Brush teeth 3 times
I would like to ask U people what U think I might have if not even chewing gum or other ingredients like cinnamon/parsley etc don't change/stop my bad breath even for like 1 min has no effect at all...
wisdome teeth.....I have touched it a bitt and don't smell...or smell very less like my tongu smells 600 times more although I scrape
I feel sometimes some reflux bowl coming from stomach but that is rare 1 time at 1-2 days so I doubt is it's from that..
And another thing I have bb for about 15 years
Most interesting thing is how chewing gum/no sgar dont have even the smallest effect 1 min at least
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
BB some opinions
-
needh3lpplz
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:08 am
search forum...
most of the topics are wastes of time I want to be directed to posts with people that got cured by those remedies...
Most of posts are...I'm using...and after 2 days bb back
SO can U plz give me links to the important stuff...
Most of posts are...I'm using...and after 2 days bb back
SO can U plz give me links to the important stuff...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.