Cheese breath...ugh
Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:29 pm
Hi all, haven't been here in a while. just a little bit of info to catch you all up on my problem. I've had a cheesy breath/nose odor since I was about 10 years old. I'm now 24 and completely sick of this problem. I've only had one boyfriend...when I was 16--and he broke up with me because of my BB. I'm a beautiful girl and just hate that I'm wasting my life away when I could be dating. I'm having a hard time accepting that I'm going to be alone for the rest of my life. I will NOT let that happen to myself.
I just can't peg where this cheesy odor is coming from. Yes, I have all 4 wisdom teeth. 3 are impacted underneath the gum, they don't come out at all. The other on the bottom right side of my mouth is up a bit but I doubt that's the cause of the odor, considering I've been having this issue since I was a young child.
There is this one spot between my upper back molar and the tooth next to it that when I floss, gives off a terrible smell. It's not like the smell of my breath. To be honest with you, I can't even pinpoint what the smell is. But I've been off dairy for a week now and the smell is not as bad when I stick the floss in between my teeth. Granted, my floss is mint scented...but even before when I would smell the floss, it would be pretty bad. My dental hygienist had to do a deep scaling and said that tooth was absolutely terrible with plaque build-up. Looking at it now though, it's been 7 months and the tooth doesn't have any plaque build up at all.
So basically all the snacks I've been eating have been vegan. Vegan chocolate, snack crackers, pastries, salad dressing, mashed potatoes, etc. i'm still eating regular bread, pasta, etc. But I used to be an extreme chocolate addict and haven't touched a piece of non-vegan chocolate in a while.
I'm not sure if it's made any improvement in my breath or nose air.I just seem to be an odd case because I don't have the usual shit breath like most on here seem to complain about. I was wondering if I had Isolveric Acidemia but i'm thinking that would have become apparent during early childhood? So right now i'm leaning towards a lactose intolerance. Although I don't get any stomach pains, etc. But then I think about it...other people get the bloating, etc and not bb...so why not me get the bb without the bloating and discomfort?
Do any of you have any thoughts? If this doesn't work, my next step is going to be incorporating digestive enzymes and chlorophyl to see if that helps at all.
I just can't peg where this cheesy odor is coming from. Yes, I have all 4 wisdom teeth. 3 are impacted underneath the gum, they don't come out at all. The other on the bottom right side of my mouth is up a bit but I doubt that's the cause of the odor, considering I've been having this issue since I was a young child.
There is this one spot between my upper back molar and the tooth next to it that when I floss, gives off a terrible smell. It's not like the smell of my breath. To be honest with you, I can't even pinpoint what the smell is. But I've been off dairy for a week now and the smell is not as bad when I stick the floss in between my teeth. Granted, my floss is mint scented...but even before when I would smell the floss, it would be pretty bad. My dental hygienist had to do a deep scaling and said that tooth was absolutely terrible with plaque build-up. Looking at it now though, it's been 7 months and the tooth doesn't have any plaque build up at all.
So basically all the snacks I've been eating have been vegan. Vegan chocolate, snack crackers, pastries, salad dressing, mashed potatoes, etc. i'm still eating regular bread, pasta, etc. But I used to be an extreme chocolate addict and haven't touched a piece of non-vegan chocolate in a while.
I'm not sure if it's made any improvement in my breath or nose air.I just seem to be an odd case because I don't have the usual shit breath like most on here seem to complain about. I was wondering if I had Isolveric Acidemia but i'm thinking that would have become apparent during early childhood? So right now i'm leaning towards a lactose intolerance. Although I don't get any stomach pains, etc. But then I think about it...other people get the bloating, etc and not bb...so why not me get the bb without the bloating and discomfort?
Do any of you have any thoughts? If this doesn't work, my next step is going to be incorporating digestive enzymes and chlorophyl to see if that helps at all.