THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

That f*****g commercial

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
meowkity1
God
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:33 pm

That f*****g commercial

Post by meowkity1 »

People in the U.S. Havev you seen the 1 where people are running in the park and doing other things , and 1 person opens their mouth and that horn goes off.
I really wish I can laugh at this commercial. But I cant, and this commercial has been on when I'm around other people. I hate those moments
like 1 time I just happened to be in the car with an older male cousin of mine. He had to make a stop, and I haev no idea why he insisted on me getting out. As soon as wee walked in the door a roock n roll song came on. I thnk it was called Whats that smell. I had never heard it before.
But even in moments like that if people cant smell you, wheen you hear that, you dont want to open your mouth.
I remember being in a similar situation, and these guys were trying to get my attention. They came to the conclusion, that I was wierd, and that my teeth must be f** up because I was trying to talk with my mouth practicly closed.
Arent you all jealouse of the people who can laugh in public with their mouth open if they want.
Has anyone else had an akward moment from this commercial. I thinkk its for the American Dental Association. They beep that horn about10 times, every time the person opens their mouth. Sad
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗