Page 1 of 1

Tired of this shit...

Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:45 am
by smelly cat
I went to the doctors today and when I was checking in the lady was like help yourself to some coffee or hot chocolate...or a mint if you like. Then she smiles-I'm like bitch if my breath smells just say that. I hate when people try to throw you little sarcastic ass hints. It just fuckin' urks me. I went to my friends house after that and she gives me a god damn bag of candy. I'm like wtf?!?! If eating candy or mints really helped, don't you think I'd be eating this shit all the time. Today was just not a good day, but I kind of expected it. I've been drinking coffee lately like I can't live without the stuff and I had a lot of drinks the other night. Sorry, I just get so frustrated when people offer me mints 'cause that just makes it worse. It's like now instead of just smelling shit breath, now it smells like mint mixed with shit breath. Damn, I honestly don't know what's worse. Oh well. Sometimes I find a twisted humor in the fact that I don't have to smell mt own shitty ass breath and others do lol.Just venting...

Dont f**** tel me you drink coffee

Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:03 am
by meowkity1
Are you crazy.
I love it especially with sugar, a little honey and frnch vanilla cream. But I only have it once a month. You have to stop, I also love extra onions. But I had to give that up too.
But I can tell you for usre if I'm having an O.k. week as far as my breath, and I drink coffee. It seems to set me back a few days.
You had a few drinks the other night. Dont you hate that. If we decide to drink we have double touble in our mouth for the next 3-6 days.