Just want to say Hi
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:14 pm
Hello Everybody,
I just joined the forum yesterday and just wanted to say hello. I have been suffering with bb for about 6-7yrs now. It started at the same time that I was going through my divorce. I also had just started having Orthodontic work a few months prior. One of the things that they did was push my upper molars back. I had wondered at times if that may have created a problem and after reading about the success that some of you have had by having teeth removed I'm beginning to be convinced of it. I would also like to say that after reading of the hell that most of you have been enduring because of this disease I actually thanked God that I have been afflicted with it myself. Otherwise I would have never known the hell that you guy's are going through. I would also like to say that I'm convinced that all of this suffering will be made up to us by God if not in this life most definitely in the next. Hang in there guy's your reward is coming. You guys are awesome...I love ya!!
Hal
I just joined the forum yesterday and just wanted to say hello. I have been suffering with bb for about 6-7yrs now. It started at the same time that I was going through my divorce. I also had just started having Orthodontic work a few months prior. One of the things that they did was push my upper molars back. I had wondered at times if that may have created a problem and after reading about the success that some of you have had by having teeth removed I'm beginning to be convinced of it. I would also like to say that after reading of the hell that most of you have been enduring because of this disease I actually thanked God that I have been afflicted with it myself. Otherwise I would have never known the hell that you guy's are going through. I would also like to say that I'm convinced that all of this suffering will be made up to us by God if not in this life most definitely in the next. Hang in there guy's your reward is coming. You guys are awesome...I love ya!!
Hal