GERD pH Recorder and Dentist
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:40 pm
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to keep u guyz updated on my GERD pH recorder. I just came from the hospital, and omg!!!! inserting the tube in my esophagus through my nose was not as easy as I thought, It felt like it was ripping my nasal passages, oh and the nurse actually inserted it in my lung first, instead of my esophaguse, lol, I was choking/felt like I was dying. lol, It is very uncomfortable.
I don't know if I mentioned it to you guyz or not, but I had a dental appt the other day, and my dentist told me that all of my wisdom teeth needed to be extracted because one of them was impacted, I thought It was kind of a stupid reason to remove all of them, because two of my wisdom teeth haven't even grown, how the hell is she gona remove them?
and I have read other sufferer's posts about how much they want their wisdom teeth extracted but their dentists don't refer them to anyone,
Even though my dentist wants me to do it, I won't because It is a waste of time and money, plus I don't see a good reason for them to be removed.
**********Any good comments/experiences are appreciated, tnx*************
I just wanted to keep u guyz updated on my GERD pH recorder. I just came from the hospital, and omg!!!! inserting the tube in my esophagus through my nose was not as easy as I thought, It felt like it was ripping my nasal passages, oh and the nurse actually inserted it in my lung first, instead of my esophaguse, lol, I was choking/felt like I was dying. lol, It is very uncomfortable.
I don't know if I mentioned it to you guyz or not, but I had a dental appt the other day, and my dentist told me that all of my wisdom teeth needed to be extracted because one of them was impacted, I thought It was kind of a stupid reason to remove all of them, because two of my wisdom teeth haven't even grown, how the hell is she gona remove them?
and I have read other sufferer's posts about how much they want their wisdom teeth extracted but their dentists don't refer them to anyone,
Even though my dentist wants me to do it, I won't because It is a waste of time and money, plus I don't see a good reason for them to be removed.
**********Any good comments/experiences are appreciated, tnx*************