Page 1 of 1

Post Nasal Drip and Ginger

Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:11 am
by ithurts
I talked to my dad today about Post Nasal Drip and he mentioned that he has this problem too. He told me that eating ginger would clear up this mucous in the back of the throat. He constantly eating them everyday. This is such exciting news and I just want to let you guys know about this. I just got my wisdom teeth removed 2 days ago so I can't chew on anything yet. Maybe someone should give it a try and see if it helps them.

Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:07 am
by wnaysha
I must say that ginger is the only thing that reduce bb no matter what the cause, It can help ppl with pnd, constipation, and acid reflux.

Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:46 am
by ithurts
Out of desperation, I chewed on some ginger today. It does relief my bad breath but only temporary. I think I have narrowed the causes of my bb down to PND.

Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:27 pm
by ElGrizzle
Ginger is great! when I mix the powder with my yoghurt, it gets rid of that odd smell in the back of my nose. Its so good for our digestion too. Probably one of the best herbs we could be using. [/i]

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:26 am
by sharon
wow, it's encouraging, I will take in more ginger