THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

please question for those who had their wisdom removed

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
guzler
Advanced
Posts: 104
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:18 pm

please question for those who had their wisdom removed

Post by guzler »

i would like to ask a question about wisdom tooth i had one realy bad shape but the dentist claim he saved it and he put a bridge with other tooth . my question how the hill i can have it removed since it is connected to two other teeth that means i will be down three teeth . how im going to chew . any suuggestion. thank you for your response. one more thing hiow do you find a good dentist ? i fgot tired of going to these stupid highgenest.
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

hi guzler,
Where do you live?
You need to find a good enough dentist that has the experience you need.
There are enough people on here now who can tell you how important it is to get further opinions on any doubts you might have about your dentition.
Then you'll be able to discuss your BB with them and any potential dental problems you have that might be causing it and just go from there.
I have lost count of the dentists ive seen over the years, NONE of which diagnosed my problem. I discovered it myself. There are more and more people on here who assumed they had no dental issues, certainly none behind their BB, only to find out one way or another that that they did indeed have problems - including myself.
guzler
Advanced
Posts: 104
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:18 pm

Post by guzler »

Hi,halitosisux.
thank you for your response. i live in california . i have spent about $20,000 in dentistry with no luck so many bridges and crown. i guess i can;t find a good dentist.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

What about holistic dentists, also I would try implants, zirconizum implants
deebas
Advanced
Posts: 132
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:55 pm

Post by deebas »

I wouldn't get your hopes up, I thought having my wisdom teeth out was going to be the great solution but ended up having no effect on my BB at all.
User avatar
DRASTIC
Sheriff
Posts: 431
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:35 am

Post by DRASTIC »

Deebas,

interesting point you broght up.


But I believe wisdom teeth extractions can cure many on this site.

The questions to ask yourselves first are:and deebas can you please answer these questions and let me know.

1. are your wisdoms impacted in anyway? Like still stuck in the gum. Not grown out fully? Grown at an angle?

2. Do food get stuck in the gum around or behind your wisdom?


3. Do you have a gum flap behind the wisdom tooth? A piece of gum that extends over the wisdom tooth and can be lifted by you?

4. Do you get pain in the area of wisdom gum or tooth?

5. Do you get a smell from the wisdom tooth or gum area?

6. Is the gum around your wisdom loose? the gum doesnt fit closely around the tooth? There are pockets around the tooth?

Well if you answered yes to any of these questions then I strongly believe you could be cured by having your wisdoms out.

if you answered yes to all the questions then what the hell are waiting for. Yank them out. A cure is in there somehow.


DEEBAS? DID ANY OF THE ABOVE QUESTIONS APPLY TO YOU IF SO WHICH ONE? BEFORE YOUR WISDOM EXTRACTION?

All the best.


Drastic
iva
Master
Posts: 295
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:26 pm

Post by iva »

I am back to report that my wsidom tooth removal did not eliminate my bb. Maybe for 10 days or so I thought I was cured, but then I had spicy food, drank black coffee and my stomach was bad which gave me bb again.
This time the taste in my mouth is not that bad and perhaps bb has decresred a little, but it is definitely back. So for me the stomach is definitely involved.
User avatar
Archimonde
Super Angel
Posts: 878
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm

Post by Archimonde »

Very sorry to hear that Iva.

Does anyone have a clue as to why removing wisdom teeth would cure someone only for a week?
iva
Master
Posts: 295
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:26 pm

Post by iva »

Thank u, Archimonide

I was taking antibiotics and maybe this helped. Removing my wisdom did change things a bit, my bb decreased and the bad taste is gone. Now I know that when I have good days for my stomach, this will make my bb tolerable or gome temporarily.
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

iva im sorry to hear.. have your gums fully healed yet? do you have any remaining wisdom teeth still in place or any other possibilities relating to teeth?
I know its probably the antibiotics, but you have noticed improvement which might mean you are on the right tracks by working on dental causes.
Do you have your BB situations (good or bad) confirmed by others?
klif
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:32 pm

Post by klif »

DRASTIC wrote:Deebas,

3. Do you have a gum flap behind the wisdom tooth? A piece of gum that extends over the wisdom tooth and can be lifted by you?


Drastic
Hi Drastic

Hmm, I have this little flab at the lower right wisdom... But I was at two dentists and nobody said anything about it :? How is that possible to cause bb... and that wisdom looks good, it's not impacted or something...
iva
Master
Posts: 295
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:26 pm

Post by iva »

halitosisux wrote:iva im sorry to hear.. have your gums fully healed yet? do you have any remaining wisdom teeth still in place or any other possibilities relating to teeth?
I know its probably the antibiotics, but you have noticed improvement which might mean you are on the right tracks by working on dental causes.
Do you have your BB situations (good or bad) confirmed by others?
Thank u, Halitosisux

no, I do not have my gums healed fully yet; I do have three wisdoms in place but the are fully erupted and I have no problems with them.
I know it`s the stomach, because the moment I had spicy food and black coffee the situation got worse. Yes, there is some improvement after the extraction of the wisdom, as I mentioned I stepped down from 10 to 6 maybe and there are good days for my stomach and then bb may completely disappear for the moment.
Now its tolerable, I suppose I can live with that situation, although it`s highly frustrating. I`ve been very very depressed for the last three days, because for a while I felt like a blind man being able to see again...
User avatar
DRASTIC
Sheriff
Posts: 431
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:35 am

Post by DRASTIC »

HI Iva

you said..

I
know it`s the stomach, because the moment I had spicy food and black coffee the situation got worse.

Firstly, I am very sorry iva. I really had hoped this was your cure. I feel really crushed for you.


But dont give up. Keep hope alive. Dont give up.


secondly, as halitosisux said your gums are still healing give it time.
GO READ THEY GUY CURED'S THREAD HE TOOK OUT HIS WISDOMS BUT THEN A SMELL CAME BACK LIKE A VENGENCE. READ HIS THREAD AND YOU WILL KNOW WHAT I MEAN.


Thirdly, SPICY food and COFFEE will give anyone bad breath.



SO DONT GIVE UP. kEEP POSITIVE.
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

iva, the last thing i want to do on here is give people false hope, but seriously, you have to allow for those gums to heal because while the healing process takes place in your mouth there are all kinds of releases from this gum which are likely to increase the overall *natural* bacterial activity in your mouth. Your dentist also told you there was pus from that gum, so there was actual infection which also had to heal in there.
With this level of bacterial activity still ongoing in your mouth then the "triggers" such as sugar/coffee are bound to continue to have their effect.
iva
Master
Posts: 295
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:26 pm

Post by iva »

Thank u, Halitosisux and Drastic

ur posts did cheer me up, u are right I have to give it some time to heal, I`ll try to be positive
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗