Eclipse gum/mints now with natural germ killing
Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:20 pm
Hey all,
How's it going? Been awhile since I've been on here. Had my sweet little baby boy back in Dec.!! He was a big ole beef cake to spit out LOL
Anyway, has anyone tried this elipse gum now with natural germ killing? I tried the spearmint and I must say once you get past the initial first few bites it's pretty good and it does make my mouth feel fresh.....but is it working?? I don't really have anyone reliable to ask. My daughter and husband are used to the stinky smell. Anyone tried this or willing to try this that has someone that can give them feedback?
Susie
P.S. Hey Jimi, how's the site been? Any cure yet????
How's it going? Been awhile since I've been on here. Had my sweet little baby boy back in Dec.!! He was a big ole beef cake to spit out LOL
Anyway, has anyone tried this elipse gum now with natural germ killing? I tried the spearmint and I must say once you get past the initial first few bites it's pretty good and it does make my mouth feel fresh.....but is it working?? I don't really have anyone reliable to ask. My daughter and husband are used to the stinky smell. Anyone tried this or willing to try this that has someone that can give them feedback?
Susie
P.S. Hey Jimi, how's the site been? Any cure yet????