THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

This could be a cure for many of you

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Ch_Adams
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:15 am

This could be a cure for many of you

Post by Ch_Adams »

Hey Guys, It's been a long time since i post for the last time. I write just to give you a trick.

Remermber me, I have wrote about pineapple (with bromelia) helping in digestion of proteins. I have also found that Mushrooms have some enzimes that help protein digestion specially Shiitake. This kind of mushrooms have been uses in Japan since ancient times for treatment of illness.

I have found this products that has this kind of mushrooms and also helps to strengthen the inmunological systems. I do not know if you have already try it, but it is excellent you should try it, I makes a difference.

It's name is 4life TRANSFER FACTOR PLUS
Trifactor Formula
My mom is a distributor of this product in my country
Her code is 6653973, I guess you can buy it online.


Best Regards.

Your friend,

Visit my blog
nomoreimpurity.blogpost.com
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗