Page 1 of 1

Today I met a very stinky dude, I'm paranoid.

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:16 am
by sharon
Today I went to the Border to buy some textbooks. In the corner of my aimed books shelves a guy sitting on the floor reading something with sound. When I'm about to reach the books , a stench made me almost passed away, it's like foot+garlic+chemicals!@*#%$. It's 10 times unbearable than fecal smell. But I have to search up and down among thousands of books in the shelves, though I hold my breath, I have to be close to the stinky monster looking like a homeless alien, so I spend about half an hour there inevitable breathing in the stench. It's horrible! I know I sound like a bitch by saying these but since I found my bad breath can be contagious to others who just smelled it, I am afraid bad odor with horrific bacteria is pathogenic for those with weak immunity. When I got home, my roommate random commented "a strange smell?", I'm so paranoid now I hope the foot stench wont grow in my nose or mouth or tonsil.

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:55 am
by Archimonde
Now i know how other people feel about me.

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:17 am
by sharon
I'm sorry, this definitely is not you! I'm the same like you, we are conscious and we are trying hard to change. Don't feel bad. I'm so sorry!
Archimonde wrote:Now i know how other people feel about me.

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:30 am
by Archimonde
It's ok. I mean, i've lost my virginity to an escort in Montreal, then fucked a heroin addict couple years later. My point is, i'm not a monster to prostitutes AND heroin addicts, i do pretty well in those circles.

Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:42 am
by thanatos
Yeah, that's how bad I smell.

Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:00 pm
by daveparker
I don't blame you or people in general for thinking that way...I know I'm disgusting, just feel bad that I have to make others suffer, if I could I would stay inside my house for the rest of my life.

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:08 pm
by DRASTIC
Hi Sharon,

its quite disturbing that people actually think that way about people who have odour.

but the truth is many people have prejudices. people who have bb like ourselves also have prejudices.

One thing I would have hoped for is that having bb and being exposed to much hurt and pain and humiliation would have made us more understanding and compassionate to other who have odour because we too have odour problems.


Drastic :oops:

Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:28 am
by NYConfused
halitosis is contagious??