THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

What causes one-sided PND?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
George80
Junior
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:28 pm

What causes one-sided PND?

Post by George80 »

I'm suffering from one-sided post nasal drip causing BB. This is quite "funny", since my left side of my throat and mouth is stuffed with mucus and the other one is completely free. Same with the awfull taste: one-sided.

Does anybody have an explanation for this?

I don't understand this, especially because my very slightly deviated septum shows to the right side, which should cause congestion and mucus/PND on the other side. Furthermore if my nose is stuck, it's stuck on the left side, where there is more space.

Is there an explanation for PND, like: more nasal space more mucus?

The only theory I have is related to oxygen and hyperventilation. I should add that I had a tonsilitis just on the left side years ago.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗