THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Today I met a very stinky dude, I'm paranoid.
Today I met a very stinky dude, I'm paranoid.
Today I went to the Border to buy some textbooks. In the corner of my aimed books shelves a guy sitting on the floor reading something with sound. When I'm about to reach the books , a stench made me almost passed away, it's like foot+garlic+chemicals!@*#%$. It's 10 times unbearable than fecal smell. But I have to search up and down among thousands of books in the shelves, though I hold my breath, I have to be close to the stinky monster looking like a homeless alien, so I spend about half an hour there inevitable breathing in the stench. It's horrible! I know I sound like a bitch by saying these but since I found my bad breath can be contagious to others who just smelled it, I am afraid bad odor with horrific bacteria is pathogenic for those with weak immunity. When I got home, my roommate random commented "a strange smell?", I'm so paranoid now I hope the foot stench wont grow in my nose or mouth or tonsil.
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
-
daveparker
- Advanced
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 7:10 am
Hi Sharon,
its quite disturbing that people actually think that way about people who have odour.
but the truth is many people have prejudices. people who have bb like ourselves also have prejudices.
One thing I would have hoped for is that having bb and being exposed to much hurt and pain and humiliation would have made us more understanding and compassionate to other who have odour because we too have odour problems.
Drastic
its quite disturbing that people actually think that way about people who have odour.
but the truth is many people have prejudices. people who have bb like ourselves also have prejudices.
One thing I would have hoped for is that having bb and being exposed to much hurt and pain and humiliation would have made us more understanding and compassionate to other who have odour because we too have odour problems.
Drastic
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.