THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Today I met a very stinky dude, I'm paranoid.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sharon
Junior
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:41 am

Today I met a very stinky dude, I'm paranoid.

Post by sharon »

Today I went to the Border to buy some textbooks. In the corner of my aimed books shelves a guy sitting on the floor reading something with sound. When I'm about to reach the books , a stench made me almost passed away, it's like foot+garlic+chemicals!@*#%$. It's 10 times unbearable than fecal smell. But I have to search up and down among thousands of books in the shelves, though I hold my breath, I have to be close to the stinky monster looking like a homeless alien, so I spend about half an hour there inevitable breathing in the stench. It's horrible! I know I sound like a bitch by saying these but since I found my bad breath can be contagious to others who just smelled it, I am afraid bad odor with horrific bacteria is pathogenic for those with weak immunity. When I got home, my roommate random commented "a strange smell?", I'm so paranoid now I hope the foot stench wont grow in my nose or mouth or tonsil.
User avatar
Archimonde
Super Angel
Posts: 878
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm

Post by Archimonde »

Now i know how other people feel about me.
sharon
Junior
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:41 am

Post by sharon »

I'm sorry, this definitely is not you! I'm the same like you, we are conscious and we are trying hard to change. Don't feel bad. I'm so sorry!
Archimonde wrote:Now i know how other people feel about me.
User avatar
Archimonde
Super Angel
Posts: 878
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm

Post by Archimonde »

It's ok. I mean, i've lost my virginity to an escort in Montreal, then fucked a heroin addict couple years later. My point is, i'm not a monster to prostitutes AND heroin addicts, i do pretty well in those circles.
thanatos
God
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:11 am
Gender:

Post by thanatos »

Yeah, that's how bad I smell.
daveparker
Advanced
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 7:10 am

Post by daveparker »

I don't blame you or people in general for thinking that way...I know I'm disgusting, just feel bad that I have to make others suffer, if I could I would stay inside my house for the rest of my life.
User avatar
DRASTIC
Sheriff
Posts: 431
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:35 am

Post by DRASTIC »

Hi Sharon,

its quite disturbing that people actually think that way about people who have odour.

but the truth is many people have prejudices. people who have bb like ourselves also have prejudices.

One thing I would have hoped for is that having bb and being exposed to much hurt and pain and humiliation would have made us more understanding and compassionate to other who have odour because we too have odour problems.


Drastic :oops:
NYConfused
Junior
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:23 am

Post by NYConfused »

halitosis is contagious??
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗