THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

2 years of heavy research

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
OneDay111
Sheriff
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:52 pm

2 years of heavy research

Post by OneDay111 »

I know what my problem is.. It was a line on the internet that gave it to me. I was searching doctor yehuda, came up with how he would squeeze the tonsil and smell for, cryptic tonsillitis....! If i do squeeze my tonsils my finger smells like rotten flesh. Ive known this for a long time. I have been preparing my self as it is time to act. 2 years of trying minor things.. Step One getting my tonsils out, meanwhile I am going for Coconut oil pulling, Carrot, Celery, Spinach, Tomato juices.

One advantage is ive mastered PND with saline solution. I can successfully do Stage three Jala neti.

The thing that is scaring me is the fact that i know. Its this feeling which i have now that getting my tonsils out will do it. Its just a matter of convincing the ENT. I got appointment with GP (Uk) General Practitionar. I know that He will forward me as soon as he smells it. Its a matter of tonsillectomy. I missed my ENT appointment in June 2009, becuase i was scared. I dont know what of i just didnt go....

Please tell me your stories on tonsillectomy. and how you got them out.
One Day One Day....
User avatar
Archimonde
Super Angel
Posts: 878
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm

Post by Archimonde »

Tonsils huh? That's new and refreshing.
celica
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:03 pm

Post by celica »

Dont you read that tonsillictomy is not the answer I read already ten and noone get cured that includes me. Dont waste your money
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗