Your Email Address:

First Name:

HERE's MY PLAN-Wnaysha

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
wnaysha
Master

HERE's MY PLAN-Wnaysha

Post by wnaysha »

ok, so I know u all might be wondering why I made the topic "Anyone out there?? Participate "don't be lazy"",

here's why:

:arrow: I first want everyone to participate and post all of their symptoms so that we can find the true cause and other things contributing to our bb. (me and dreamweaver are adding the surveys to our data)

:arrow: then, since there might be different problems causing different levels of bb, I want to have different sections for different causes of bb,

:arrow: I want a few of the sufferers with bb caused by the same symptom to volunteer and try a few effective remedies to find out what exactly can help/cure their kind of bb.

It might take a few weeks to do this, but the truth is that we have spent decades on finding the true cause/cure of our bb. and doing this

:arrow: will in no way harm us/

:arrow: it will only help in finding a cure/

:arrow: prevent different kinds of dangerouse surgeries that most of us decide to do when we are too emotional or too disappointed in our life

:arrow: and much more, I"m sure U all know how different our life can be without this curse "bb".

iva
Master

Post by iva »

wnaysha

the idea for different sections for the different kins of bb sources is a very good one.
It`s high time this site gets rearranged properly. For example, now I know what the reason for my bb is and I would like to discuss with people with the same problem and not mess with people talking about mouthwashes and toothpastes.
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

ye u r right, I think we should have 5 section

1. Stomach/digestive system (acid/silent/ bile reflux, constipation, diarroeha, vommiting, IBS, intestinal obstruction)

2. Teeth/Gums/mouth (wisdom teeth, periodontal disease, decay, pockets, impacted)

3. Nose (sinuses, etc..)

4. Organs (liver/lungs/etc..)

5. Phobia or real bb (peples reactions, etc..)

Any other ideas?

We should ask Jimi to make these sections.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic