Page 1 of 1

the real cure???

Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:34 pm
by joe1
http://www.foxrio2.com/cure-for-halitosis/

what do u think about this guys??? is it 100% guarannteed???

Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:09 am
by snoopsister
sounds promising :D

Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:55 am
by phineas
I watched this before, probably about a month ago. I was really excited at first, because I have suspected my tonsils, but think a tonsillectomy seems dramatic. However, there is no contact information or anything like that. I would love to get checked out by a doctor/ENT who knows what we are going thru and knows what to look for, but I don't even know where this is located.

Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:53 pm
by wnaysha
Hi,

I did a tonsillectomy n it didn't help bb at all.

Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:14 pm
by halitosisux
tonsillectomy didnt do anything for me either, because i had another reason for my BB which i later discovered. But there is always the possibility i may still have had BB had i not had my tonsils removed. Tonsils might well be a cause in themselves for some, it is known that some people definitely do get cured through tonsillectomy, possibly if there's nothing else causing BB still in place.

Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:30 pm
by DRASTIC
I too had a tonsillectomy but it didnt work. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

So think carefully about having surgery people. :|


Drastic

Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:28 pm
by findacure
Yup, same here.. had my tonsils out..but i wasnt cured. but i no longer have those smelly tonsil stone. They probably added to the problem.