THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I just told my hubby about this forum
I just told my hubby about this forum
I recently told my hubby about this forum and he asked me if I thought I have bb and said yes and proceeded to point several instances where I see peoples reactions. I reminded him about the time we went to see some house models and when the sales lady came out of her office I asked her a question she stop and began to talk fast and told us to try another track of homes. My hubby said that it was because he farted LOL. He did said that a man at the local grocery store had a very strong body odor and that he had never encounter someone like that. Anyways he seemed almost annoyed to hear me talk about me having bb. My oldest son just told me that he doesn't smell any bb on me and that I am getting obsessed!! Last week my sister came to visit and by the end of the day while sitting across from me she put her finger under her nose when I was talking, normally I would get up and walk to the kitchen but not this time I just stayed there and kept on talking. I decided that if anyone wants to come to my house knowing about my bb then they are going to have to put up with it or not come at all!! Just wanted to get this out of my chest.
i remember the night my best friend transferred her bb to me through some chapstick (very shitty day), she told me my breath didn't smell like anything. she even put her nose all the way in my mouth and smelled my breath. to me my breath smelled like fish... and even the next morning when i woke up. what is even stranger is the fact that she doesn't have chronic halitosis. it's occasional. crazy.
Last year I took a cab to airport and back. The cab driver initially asked me polite questions the moment I came in. I did not answer much- about 6-7 words the whole time I was in the cab. He rolled down his window but did not switch the aircon off. He'd rather have the scorching heat from outside blowing into his face than smell my nasal breathing. I was pissed because the time he started noticing that I have bb, he also started asking rude questions as if I am stupid!
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: I just told my hubby about this forum
That gesture of putting horizontally the index finger under the nose is really irritating to me. Every time anyone would do so would make me sick. I don't think I paid attention to this gesture in the past, but I do recall some people having done that when talking to me.halihope wrote:I would get up and walk to the kitchen but not this time I just stayed there and kept on talking. I decided that if anyone wants to come to my house knowing about my bb then they are going to have to put up with it or not come at all!! Just wanted to get this out of my chest.
Yet, this gesture is ambiguous. You can find it in a body language dictionary, and see that this gesture means nothing.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.