I agree with one of members Harry and support his reasoning for creating a survey which will allows people to match common symptoms.
Can I also suggest a list of itemised improvements of BB which allows people to vote on each one and see which are successful.
Whilst this site has been comforting to know that we are not alone with our curse of BB there has been "NO" development in finding a cure!
Jimi, can you please provide me with a list of progression if you disagree with my comment?
Can anyone think of suggestions on how we can get a specialised scientist to analyse the breath of a few members. From there surely they can determine what it is composed in it and then trace it back to the source in our bodies?
I'm sure the issue of bad breath can be resolved if only we could get medical specialists to take us seriously.
So many people prevented from finding true happinness.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
please read and comment
hi Tony,
that is what I wz thinking, its a good idea to let ppl choose their symptom from a list of symptoms, but giving ppl more freedom in writing their own symptom n exactly all of their health problems will help more in finding the true cause. That is why i finally decided to make "Anyone Out There?? Participate" I'm so happy so many of u are noticing it can help find the cause. plz don't forget to post ur symptoms there, cz by posting ur symptoms ur not just helping urself but thousands of others suffering form the same health, and social problems. tnx
that is what I wz thinking, its a good idea to let ppl choose their symptom from a list of symptoms, but giving ppl more freedom in writing their own symptom n exactly all of their health problems will help more in finding the true cause. That is why i finally decided to make "Anyone Out There?? Participate" I'm so happy so many of u are noticing it can help find the cause. plz don't forget to post ur symptoms there, cz by posting ur symptoms ur not just helping urself but thousands of others suffering form the same health, and social problems. tnx
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.