Real and fake reactions
Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:08 am
What reactions should be considered as reactions, and what kind of reactions from others is not an indicator of bad breath at all?
I've gotten so confused that I became afraid of talking to people. When somebody touches their nose or puts their index finger horizontally under the nose - I begin to be all at sea.
My blood pressure has become elevated due to this stress. I mean it's really making my life very unpleasant and impacting my activities. Yet, I haven't heard any comments about my bad breath in 10 years. But what if people have been hesitant on commenting on that?
I've also asked my old friend if there was smell from my mouth but he said no.
Even when I don't see any reactions or anything that can be mistaken for reactions, I still feel like people are maybe trying to be polite and not show their reactions, or something like that.
I think what can solve my problem of uncertainty is a visit to a fresh breath clinic in Toronto. I live quite far away from Toronto right now, but I'm moving there in two weeks.
I've gotten so confused that I became afraid of talking to people. When somebody touches their nose or puts their index finger horizontally under the nose - I begin to be all at sea.
My blood pressure has become elevated due to this stress. I mean it's really making my life very unpleasant and impacting my activities. Yet, I haven't heard any comments about my bad breath in 10 years. But what if people have been hesitant on commenting on that?
I've also asked my old friend if there was smell from my mouth but he said no.
Even when I don't see any reactions or anything that can be mistaken for reactions, I still feel like people are maybe trying to be polite and not show their reactions, or something like that.
I think what can solve my problem of uncertainty is a visit to a fresh breath clinic in Toronto. I live quite far away from Toronto right now, but I'm moving there in two weeks.