Page 1 of 1

LICK YOUR WRIST AND SNIFF

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:49 pm
by NYConfused
lick your wrist, wait 30-40 sec and then smell. post up what you smell. I know a lot of you probably already have done this but im curious what your results are. I usually dont smell much when i do this "test". i used to back then, but its gotten better probably due to better hygiene.

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:52 pm
by integral
NYConfused, when did you visit a dentist last time? It's worth checking every 6 months and do some professional cleaning, remove dental stones and also see if x-rays show that everything is good.

Teeth should be cleaned twice a day, and the tongue once or twice a day as well. Floss should be used once a day.

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:34 am
by klif
When I lick my wrist only smell it's there is saliva smell
:-k
What that means? And anytime i do this, there's not some real smell, like really bad smell...

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:24 am
by DRASTIC
I have to say that I cant smell anything either.

How strange.

Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:18 pm
by sadgirlbb
I just did it and smell nothing....nada....

Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:26 pm
by klif
I think it's stupid test...doesn't shows anything. Or maybe it would smell to someone else who will sniff your wrist :?

Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:19 pm
by prey
hello,
my brother tried this test and his saliva smelled a bit but no bb present.

prey 8)

Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:03 am
by NYConfused
prey wrote:hello,
my brother tried this test and his saliva smelled a bit but no bb present.

prey 8)
interesting to know, thanks

Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:11 pm
by popaloo
Mine smells of vinegar :?

Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:32 pm
by klif
Any of you, which can't find hard smell on your wrist, have ever felt your bb...can you sense it when you're talking?

And when you tell you can't find no smell on wrist, does it means there's just NO any kind of smell, not good neither bad, or there is some ordinary saliva smell...,or...?