Oh my God you guys, check this "Oprah show" site out now and please send her many emails telling her about our condition. Here's the link: https://www.oprah.com/plugger/templates ... D175100001
I'm so excited about this opportunity we have to tell Oprah about our problem and ask her to help us in any way she can. I truly believe that if many of us send her many emails concerning this issue, we'll definately get some help from her. Please note that this subject might stay for only a few days on her site, so write her as many emails as you can every day. We have a big opportunity in front of us; let's take advantage of it.
Kristen (jess)
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
The Oprah Show: Please send her your emails NOW
Great find, Jess.
Done. We need more members like you. Awesome job. I really appreciate you!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a problem with chronic halitosis. I am also a member of internet support group with nearly 800 membes, and thousands visitors to the site worldwide. We have tried everything to find relief but nothing works. We live in shame. Co-workers places their hand over their noses when we talk, offer us mints and gum, but nothing works. Please inform the medical community that we need a cure. There is a cure, a pill for just about every illnesess but none for chonic halitosis. I am too embarrassed to appear on your show to talk about my problem. Society makes fun of bad breath, thinking we are lazy with hygyne.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Done. We need more members like you. Awesome job. I really appreciate you!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a problem with chronic halitosis. I am also a member of internet support group with nearly 800 membes, and thousands visitors to the site worldwide. We have tried everything to find relief but nothing works. We live in shame. Co-workers places their hand over their noses when we talk, offer us mints and gum, but nothing works. Please inform the medical community that we need a cure. There is a cure, a pill for just about every illnesess but none for chonic halitosis. I am too embarrassed to appear on your show to talk about my problem. Society makes fun of bad breath, thinking we are lazy with hygyne.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.