Your Email Address:

First Name:

Fustration

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
Daisylady
Total Newbie

Fustration

Post by Daisylady »

ISN'T PAYING ATTENTION TO OTHER PEOPLE REACTIONS...MAKE HAVING BB HARDER TO DEAL WITH...I NOTICE WHEN I DON'T PAY PEOPLE ANY MIND THAT I'M MUCH BETTER AND NOT DEPRESSED AT ALL...IF I KEEP THINKING BOUT MY PROBLEM..I GET DEPRESSED AND CAN'T ENJOY LIFE...I LOST WEIGHT THINKING ABOUT THIS PROBLEM AND LOOKING AT OTHER PEOPLE REACTIONS...
I CAME TOTHE CONCLUSION..THAT IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY BB...TOO BAD...CUZ I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT..TIL I DO FIND A CURE..AND U DON'T HAVE TO BE AROUND ME...THATS ALL
AM I THE ONLY THAT FEELS THIS WAY?

Laptop
Total Newbie

Post by Laptop »

I agree with both points: that it's easier when you don't notice/pay attention to the reaction and that it makes one feel better just to accept it.

Regarding the second point, there's a lot of truth behind it. We didn't choose this -- it's nothing we're doing wrong -- it's not bad hygiene or a lack of trying to smell nice. It's somewhat comforting to realize that this is just bad luck and it does not reflect badly on who we are as individuals. While most people do not understand this, we know the truth.

So we need to get past the denial (it's people's allergies; their nose itches), the anger (why me?), and the other stages to try to get to acceptance as soon as possible. Accepting bad breath (and in doing so not feeling as depressed) is probably the least painful way of living with it.
BBH
Total Newbie

Post by BBH »

Thank God you are strong enough to accept it and you have help me as well.
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

I strongly agree with you Daisylady. That is exactly how I feel about this whole situation.

Infact it makes me really mad when its not even me sometimes, and some guy stinks like shit from smoking grass and people think its me. :x :evil:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic