burst into tears when filing tax return
Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:34 am
I had learned to emotionally care as little as possible from long time ago. So basically I'm a person without feeling, I think.
When I was filling in my old residence addresses during the last year for my tax return last week, suddenly I was shocked, the memories I don't want to touch came back. I don't know how I burst into tears. It was so bitter, hard to describe, so depressing, it was supposed to be so sweet, and those moment of happiness I did remember, I hurt him by evading, telling him I don't love him , I'd rather swallow the hurting to myself which I think I won't care and it's my only choice for such an absurd life. I didn't care I never thought back, but one year later when I was filing a f**ing tax return I cried. This year my life sucks badly, luckily I'm still alive and next week I'm gonna get the surgery done I'm not positive but I can only do what I can do, I don't want to think so but I can't feel too good that even to have a surgery I have no people to be accompany. Sorry for this, just venting.
When I was filling in my old residence addresses during the last year for my tax return last week, suddenly I was shocked, the memories I don't want to touch came back. I don't know how I burst into tears. It was so bitter, hard to describe, so depressing, it was supposed to be so sweet, and those moment of happiness I did remember, I hurt him by evading, telling him I don't love him , I'd rather swallow the hurting to myself which I think I won't care and it's my only choice for such an absurd life. I didn't care I never thought back, but one year later when I was filing a f**ing tax return I cried. This year my life sucks badly, luckily I'm still alive and next week I'm gonna get the surgery done I'm not positive but I can only do what I can do, I don't want to think so but I can't feel too good that even to have a surgery I have no people to be accompany. Sorry for this, just venting.