I was really hoping this would be the one to fix my bb. After reading about the last few seemingly successful cases with this procedure, in the past few months, and considering the harmlessness of having a few useless teeth removed, I decided to do it. Of course having a dental plan helped too.
The whole thing took a few weeks because of the complications.
But now, my bad breath is more vicious than ever.
When the teeth came out, they looked perfectly normal. No signs of decay or other sort of anomolies on them. My dentis was nice enough to hold back the "I told you" lines.
Now I don't know what else to do. Everything else "looks" normal just the way my gums and teeth did. No issues with sinuses. No post nasal dripping. No tunsil problems. Nothing beyond ordinary with acid reflexes.
And the issue with bodily deficiency, I just never bought that. I haven't had any sickness in the past 15 years. Not even a common cold of flu amidst all these weird flu cases going around us.
I'm just very disappointed. It looks like I have the worst kind. Have had for almost all my life.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Took All 4 Wisdom Teeth Out to No Avail
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
Re: Took All 4 Wisdom Teeth Out to No Avail
I don't remember where i read this but i believe it takes weeks/months before good bacteria repopulate the mouth.
bbdude,
you weren't totally wrong when you thought wisdom teeth were causing it, but it only happens in cases where decay, or infection is present, but in most of our cases digestive problems seem to be causing it.
I have been trying to tell everyone about this, although everyone's slowly coming to that conclusion, they are still not supporting me to finally at least start working on it.
I don't know about u guyz, i seriously can't take it, I know where its coming from, but i need more support to find the cure.
you weren't totally wrong when you thought wisdom teeth were causing it, but it only happens in cases where decay, or infection is present, but in most of our cases digestive problems seem to be causing it.
I have been trying to tell everyone about this, although everyone's slowly coming to that conclusion, they are still not supporting me to finally at least start working on it.
I don't know about u guyz, i seriously can't take it, I know where its coming from, but i need more support to find the cure.
m
mainly the back of mines is white. Originaly I thought my teeth were by this area but they arent. When our mouth is closed the partthat is white sits way back in the throat. I ve been taking naturespluse ear nose and thraot lozenges with k12 probiotics, its supposed to put the good baacteria back in
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
bbdude, sorry to hear this didnt work for u, but i will congratulate anyone who rules out these usually pointless teeth which, because of certain anatomical characteristics, can cause BB for some, whether its decay, infection, sinus invasion or as in my case simply a structural abnormality with the rest of my mouth.
Wnaysha is right, an open mind is important and until you find out your cause by trial and error you cannot risk dismissing anything.
Wnaysha is right, an open mind is important and until you find out your cause by trial and error you cannot risk dismissing anything.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.