Page 1 of 1
Sinus/nose/tonsils/post nasal drip
Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:22 pm
by dreamweaver
Please use this topic for posts related to sinus, nose, tonsils, and PND issues. It would help if people shared their insights, experiences, routines, research, questions, useful links, etc.
Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:52 am
by Green
I have nasal odor... anyone else with this...? And anyone ever cured this?
Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:02 am
by prey
Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:17 am
by Snobuni
Interesting...has anyone ever tried Naseptin for nasal bb? Is there any possibilty that this could make nasal bb worse as the bacteria become resistant? Might be worth giving this a go, is it prescription only?
Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:00 pm
by popaloo
I have post-nasal drip and think this is why i have bad breath.
I have tried sinus irrigation systems but none have worked for me. I have had various sprays from the doctor but still have nasal congestion and post nasal drip. At present i am seeing a homeopath as i see it cant do any harm.
If i clear the mucus out with my fingers it smells like vinegar which is also the smell if i lick my wrist. The back of my tounge gets a thick yellow coating as the day goes by if i dont scrape it.
I will keep everyone informed about how the homeopath works out.
kind regards
pop