Page 1 of 1

Questions about paying the dentist

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:26 am
by coeric
do you guys have dental insurance or a dental plan? what is the fastest way to get him to remove your wisdom teeth, and how much will it cost? im poor financially, and have terribly bad breath. i live in the states. recently though, i feel that i cant fully clean my mouth without flossing my back teeth, and this is leading me to believe that my wisdoms might be the cause.

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:46 am
by wnaysha
I have Delta dental, its the best,

It pays for visit(2/yr),cleaning, xrays, filling(partial), n other stuff, but remember one thing, take your time and think before you get out of their office, cz they make you visit 500 times for different things, just tell them to do everything at once, don't let them fool you.

my dentist did a few fillings n left the one that really needed new filling.I noticed it when I got home/ my whole face was swollen :-&

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:49 am
by NYConfused
before i had insurance i went to a dentist that charged me like 150. i told them i didnt have insurance when i called and asked how much they would charge. I was referred by a friend