THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Sinus/nose/tonsils/post nasal drip
-
dreamweaver
- Newbie
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:12 am
Sinus/nose/tonsils/post nasal drip
Please use this topic for posts related to sinus, nose, tonsils, and PND issues. It would help if people shared their insights, experiences, routines, research, questions, useful links, etc.
I have post-nasal drip and think this is why i have bad breath.
I have tried sinus irrigation systems but none have worked for me. I have had various sprays from the doctor but still have nasal congestion and post nasal drip. At present i am seeing a homeopath as i see it cant do any harm.
If i clear the mucus out with my fingers it smells like vinegar which is also the smell if i lick my wrist. The back of my tounge gets a thick yellow coating as the day goes by if i dont scrape it.
I will keep everyone informed about how the homeopath works out.
kind regards
pop
I have tried sinus irrigation systems but none have worked for me. I have had various sprays from the doctor but still have nasal congestion and post nasal drip. At present i am seeing a homeopath as i see it cant do any harm.
If i clear the mucus out with my fingers it smells like vinegar which is also the smell if i lick my wrist. The back of my tounge gets a thick yellow coating as the day goes by if i dont scrape it.
I will keep everyone informed about how the homeopath works out.
kind regards
pop
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.