For the last 4 weeks I have started taking odourless ish oil tablets and also have begun doing 2 days a week of meditation at a budhist temple.
These were both desperate attempts to cure my chronic bad breath.
While I am not cured I believe there has been a 50% improvement in my breath.
Whether it was from taking the fish oil or reducing my stress levels who knows? I read a little bit about the mirracles fish oil tablets have done for peoples cardivascular system so thought it may have other benefits?
If anyone else would like to give my desparate idea a go and let me no how you go that would be great.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
minimising stress/ fish oil tablets
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.