Page 1 of 1
Is anyone interested in testing new breath products?
Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:50 am
by Kristin
Hi guys, I have partnered up with a nutritionist/microbiologist and she thinks we have a patented breath wash from canada that is better than anything out there. She's also has a gut pill. Would anyone want to try out some products and give feedback?
Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:50 am
by oneway
I would LOVE to try it. I am in the Uk though. Can you mail them here? Please PM me.
Re: Is anyone interested in testing new breath products?
Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:30 pm
by jess
Kristin wrote:Hi guys, I have partnered up with a nutritionist/microbiologist and she thinks we have a patented breath wash from canada that is better than anything out there. She's also has a gut pill. Would anyone want to try out some products and give feedback?
Do you mind tell us more about yourself, this product, the manufacturers, and the proof that it's something worth trying.
Kristen (jess)
Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:25 pm
by maclean
hi there im duncan from london,england can i ask what the mouth wash is made with.
many thanks
duncan maclean