Hi guys,
I really need help. I am now all out of ideas. I've gone through loads of theories about what could be causing my bad breath. I'm 90% sure that it's an excess of bacteria on my tongue. Brushing 20 times a day didn't get rid of them all. Tongue scraping works for about 10 seconds, then the smell comes back, Brushing until my tongue is bleeding doesn't work either. I really need a product that gets rid of them all. Someone on this website reccomended "Chlorine hexidine" but I can't get hold of that anywhere. So have any of you managed to find a product that works? If so, please let me know.
All the best,
Michael123
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
How do I get rid of anaerobic bacteria (VSC'S) on tongue?
-
Michael123
- Newbie
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:46 pm
-
alexanderluther
- Junior
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:15 pm
This solution isnt gone be the best to hear but your whiteness has built up from excessively breathing out of your mouth, or your constant fixation on imagining a white tongue all the time. And let me guess, your always checking in the mirror then thousand times a day or wherever possible for improvenment rite?
I used to have it too because i was the same and i constantly exhaled out of my mouth to see if i could smell my BB. I don't think about my tongue anymore and instead i imagine it pink and healthy saliva instead. Try this and see the improvement. You must let go of your obsession with bacteria and Your tongue. And learn to trust your natural body and let it do it's work.
I used to have it too because i was the same and i constantly exhaled out of my mouth to see if i could smell my BB. I don't think about my tongue anymore and instead i imagine it pink and healthy saliva instead. Try this and see the improvement. You must let go of your obsession with bacteria and Your tongue. And learn to trust your natural body and let it do it's work.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.