THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Just don't care (sometimes)

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
billie
Master
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:25 pm

Just don't care (sometimes)

Post by billie »

Today one of my clients wanted to give me toothpaste :lol: :lol:
Can you believe it !!!
He told me that he uses it too and that he also used mouthwash.
The weird thing is that i didn't feel anything i mean, I didn't felt embarresed or mad.
A lot of times i feel embarresed when someone wants me to know that i stink, but i notice more and more that i'm getting more insensitive.

A week ago a guy from the neighbourhood wanted to ask me something, Then suddenly he realized that i was that stinky girl and he was like aaaaargh uhhhhhhm no just forget about it and he walked away very fast :P


Whatever.
Hank
Junior
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:31 pm
Location: Texas, USA

Post by Hank »

Yep, sometimes you just don't care. I think you just get tired of worrying about it. As for me, I have a job now with little contact with co-workers and clients, so I've been able to cope better. And I have a handful of friends who don't react to it (basically they just put up with it). Anyway, it kind of puts me in a state of denial. So everytime I get some courage up to do "normal" things, like go to parties, meet new people, I have to remind myself of the problem. Sometimes I go forward regardless. Sometimes, I let it defeat me. Just goes with the territory I guess. Ya know, I'd really like to have a friendship with someone on this site. I think I'd do all of us a lot of good. Dying to know what my shit breath smells like and how bad it really is, and if it fluctuates.

Hank
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗