THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

My Fast

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
asd
Master
Posts: 227
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:52 pm

My Fast

Post by asd »

I fasted for this previous week, wednesday midnight till the following wednesday at midnight. My information was from quickfasting.com.

I have some observations:
1. I only drank water, by day one I had bad acid reflux, having read that fluorinated water causes reflux I decided to buy bottled water (I am in Birmingham UK and water is fluorinated here but not from where I used to live, and I can't ever remember having reflux there)
Day 2 I had it worse, then I checked the bottled water to find in the list of ingredients fluorides were listed, it did not state anywhere else about added fluoride. So the next day I bought Evian which has none anywhere listed. I had no more reflux for the week.

2. the site says you will get BB and BO as your body cleanses itself, I can confirm this. I had new tastes in my mouth that I have never had before and bad BO which was also new. (This cleared up exactly the day after I broke my fast)


3. I broke my 7 day fast in the suggested way, which was fruit juice, and had no reflux still however late that night I gave in and had a kebab, which was not too bad because I was due to eat only some 8 hrs later anyway.
I think a side effect of eating such a difficult to digest and spicy meal when my digestive system had been recently shut down was that I had trouble digesting it.

4. I had no pnd all week, the day after the kebab and its back.

Overall it wasn't too difficult and it has made me more open to fasting again.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗