THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Did wisdom theeth removal help anyone??

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
me
Advanced
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:26 am

Did wisdom theeth removal help anyone??

Post by me »

I been off the forum for like a month. The reason I had family members visiting ( Not a good expirience hehe, If you know what I mean). Any way I remember a lot of people getting ready to get Their wisdom theeth remove as they thought that could be the cure. So I wonder if that helped them ( althoug I'm convinced that for me the reason is digestive system related).
ithurts
Advanced
Posts: 119
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:54 pm

Post by ithurts »

I had them removed but it didn't help.
I think there are multiple causes for my bad breath.
Currently getting allergy shots. If allergy shots and going to bad breath specialist don't help, I'm taking out my tonsils.
Also currently eating an insane amount of yogurt.
ithurts
Advanced
Posts: 119
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:54 pm

Post by ithurts »

For those having PND due to allergies, go get allergy shot. I'm on my fourth shot, 20 in total, and I'm seeing some benefits already. I'm on the accelerated track. 3 shots per week.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗