THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I been on Colonix for like a month.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
me
Advanced
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:26 am

I been on Colonix for like a month.

Post by me »

I can tell it reduces the smell by making you go to the bathroom more often. I can't tell you how much it reduces the smell as I haven't been to the real world for the past month, and althoug I had familly visiting they are never a good mesuring point. Any way I will update on this If anyone cares.

Has anybody else tried Colonix before? Did it help you at all??
User avatar
Archimonde
Super Angel
Posts: 878
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm

Post by Archimonde »

2-3 years ago, i had colonics for 5 days in a row, didn't help at all but don't give up.
Snobuni
Sheriff
Posts: 381
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:53 am

Post by Snobuni »

I've had a a few courses of 5 colonics, never improved my breath, it may work for you though, good luck. :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗