Page 1 of 1

Did wisdom theeth removal help anyone??

Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:49 pm
by me
I been off the forum for like a month. The reason I had family members visiting ( Not a good expirience hehe, If you know what I mean). Any way I remember a lot of people getting ready to get Their wisdom theeth remove as they thought that could be the cure. So I wonder if that helped them ( althoug I'm convinced that for me the reason is digestive system related).

Posted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:56 am
by ithurts
I had them removed but it didn't help.
I think there are multiple causes for my bad breath.
Currently getting allergy shots. If allergy shots and going to bad breath specialist don't help, I'm taking out my tonsils.
Also currently eating an insane amount of yogurt.

Posted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:01 am
by ithurts
For those having PND due to allergies, go get allergy shot. I'm on my fourth shot, 20 in total, and I'm seeing some benefits already. I'm on the accelerated track. 3 shots per week.