Page 1 of 1

I been on Colonix for like a month.

Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:57 pm
by me
I can tell it reduces the smell by making you go to the bathroom more often. I can't tell you how much it reduces the smell as I haven't been to the real world for the past month, and althoug I had familly visiting they are never a good mesuring point. Any way I will update on this If anyone cares.

Has anybody else tried Colonix before? Did it help you at all??

Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:06 pm
by Archimonde
2-3 years ago, i had colonics for 5 days in a row, didn't help at all but don't give up.

Posted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:03 am
by Snobuni
I've had a a few courses of 5 colonics, never improved my breath, it may work for you though, good luck. :)