Your Email Address:

First Name:

LOOKING FOR FRIENDS IN THE UK!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
beyond_horizon
Total Newbie

LOOKING FOR FRIENDS IN THE UK!!

Post by beyond_horizon »

hi everyone!
I have been visiting this site from nearly one year now but its my first ever post here. I tryed more or less every treatment available in the market ranging from septoplasty to TMAU diagnosis tests. I will write a detailed story in near future about my years of investigation and desperation with BB.
You all must be familiar with the phsycological complexities associated with BB. It can make you social phobic, agrophobic,depressed,anxious etc. Going through all this, you cant even make friends because BB is an embarassing illness and its kind of taboo to openly talk about it. I have come to conclusion that there is no point in living in a closed shell while you are alive and able to do so much. It really hurts sometimes to see world passing by with all its beauty and attractions and people like us living like hermits. I am looking for friends in the UK to talk about serious and non-serious things. Atleast we dont have to explain ourselves in context of BB as we are all going through the same situation.
My hobbies are reading,music,cinema,traveling and fishing. Please do not hesitate to contact me as I know that some of you may be reluctant to initiate first contact. I live in Berkshire and my phone number is given below. You can also pm or e-mail me. I am 25 m and would like to hear from someone within same age group.
Lets talk about it and sort it out togather.
cheers
0044(0)7846757456

Snobuni
Sheriff

Post by Snobuni »

Hiya Beyond Horizon,

I'm in the UK, up in Scotland. If you want to get in touch send me a pm :D
beyond_horizon
Total Newbie

Post by beyond_horizon »

Hi snobuni!
At last someone answered my post. I thought there are no BB sufferers in the UK. Thankyou very much for that. Keep intouch and dont forget to check your inbox. cheers :D
scarzxx
Total Newbie

Post by scarzxx »

HI im from London
Im 16 and female , i have been looking on this foum for a while now and just having got round to posting on here before
I also suffer the same problems as everyone else on here and Its just nice knowing im not alone with this horrid BB
PM me or email me if you want to be friends =]
rich1988

Post by rich1988 »

Im just outside swindon so fairly close and suffer from bad breath most of the time which obviously sucks! what stresses me out more than anything is how the doctors/medical profession obviously are not taking it seriosly enough! I do have a fair few friends but I have told most of them about it and I have become pretty good at facing the other way when talking! but if theres a meet up i might be up for coming along!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic