Page 1 of 1

Are you constipated too? Read this

Posted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:07 pm
by meowkity1
Edgar Cayce encyclepedia of healing
Halitosis
In the eight cses recieveing readings, Edgar Cayce found halitosis-bad breath - to be caused by poor eliminations. According to Cayce the condition began with poor eliminatons, often associated with spinal subluxations. Circulation would subsequently become slowed and the blood contaminated by a buildp of toxins, impeding the distrubution of nutrients through the system. The result was a digestive backup of wich offensive breath was a symptom
Treatment
Six of 8 readings he recomended spinal adjustments to coordinate the sympathetic and cerebospinal centers and to improve the flow of nerve impulses. Recomende just as often were other eliminants, incluuding laxatives, colonics, and enemas. In 3 cases masssage was suggested to stimulatecirculation. Other detoxifying treatments mentioned were sweas and mud packs. In another reading, the violet ray was suggestedt to coordinate the sympathetic and cerrebrospinal nervouse systems, thus improving the circulation.

Casehistory

Posted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:17 pm
by meowkity1
CAse 2461, a 47 yr old man complained of restlessness, slight headaches, fatigue and bad breath. Cayce believed the primary cause was poor elimination combined with tension in the lumbar and sacral are.. As a consequense of poor eliminations , circulation impeded, blood toxic, and blood pressure unblanced.The mans toxic state was causeing overacidity and creating disturbances in the digestive system, lungs, and liver. The breath odor was caused by thesystem attempting to eliminate the poisons through the lungs. Cayces first treatment invoved eno salt, as an eliminant before breakfast, for 10 days. a weeks rest and then another 10 days.. Repeated until toxic condition relieved.After the first 10 day period, the man was to undergo general hydrotherapy treatments including, sweats and rubdowns once a week for 10 weeks .. During this period 2 colonic irrigationsThe normal Cayce guidlines were to be followed with emphasis on drinking water. Once a week a glass of lithium water was to be taken

Posted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:23 pm
by meowkity1
Im glad I found this information and I was thinking it was this, because I got rid of the bad tooth that initialy started my halitosis, and It still was bad. and just a month ago I ordered total cleanse off ebay, because of years of constipation. I am nevver going to let myself get constipated. I am also going to start taking oils. I understand that it is very good for lubrication the bowels.
Wnaysha I think you mentioned this before, you could be right. You go girl. I have been constipated for over 5 years.

Posted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:17 am
by wnaysha
meowkity1 wrote:Im glad I found this information and I was thinking it was this, because I got rid of the bad tooth that initialy started my halitosis, and It still was bad. and just a month ago I ordered total cleanse off ebay, because of years of constipation. I am nevver going to let myself get constipated. I am also going to start taking oils. I understand that it is very good for lubrication the bowels.
Wnaysha I think you mentioned this before, you could be right. You go girl. I have been constipated for over 5 years.
Yeaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!! :P I am sooooooooo happy for you meowkity.

I am also getting better. based on our symptoms, when i put everything together I knew constipation was playing a big role here, but i had never read anything this precise, Thank you so much for sharing this info with us, now I know i'm not the only one who thinks constipation or digestive system can cause bb and how lungs are related, now other members can try it also n see if it reduces their bb.

the other night

Posted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:29 pm
by meowkity1
the other night beore bed I had gotten my tongue really pink. The first night I drink alot of water, and my tongue was still mostly pink by the morniig. I was feeling good about my mouth so the next night I didnt take any water to bed. Half way through the night my mouth had a bad taste when I went to the bathroom. to check my tongue was mostly covered white. The fact that toxins are trying to excape through my mouth is starting to make so much sence to me.From what I understand toxins trying to excape your body through the skin can be exzema. I had really bad exzema when I was younger. Matter afact I said Ive been constipated for 5 years, I think its been much longer, I remember now only being 5 6 or 7 and my grandma was giving me prunejuice everyother day.

Posted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:40 pm
by asd
If some of what Edgar Cayce teaches interests you then maybe this will too http://www.spiritofra.com/Ra-section%205.htm

It is quite related with how Edgar Cayce would have formed his ideas. I am not sure how it will appear to someone who has not researched this stuff in detail.


As for constipation, a fast will help you with that a lot. If you imagine, your digestive system has been working since the day you first ate non-stop, theres bound to be a back log.

yes

Posted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:14 pm
by meowkity1
Yes . Thanks asd. I know alot about this, I always knew self hate and the way you percieve yourself can lead to cancer and illness

Posted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:34 pm
by ElGrizzle
Yep, for sure! Think about putrefaction, and even toxins flowing into the blood because they are not being eliminated via bowels. This is from my ayurvedic book!!!!! I have used the Triphala and it got rid of my bb (with sugar free and natural diet). The coolest thing is it gets rid of the tongue coating. I highly recommend triphala. Read this!!!!

Find out wether you are Vayu, Pitta, or Kapha, then check out the therapies. I think that most of us are Vayu.
Constipation (Ãnáha)

Signs of a Healthy Colon: No tongue coating, easy
passing of stool immediately upon waking in the
morning. Stools should float (not sink), two to three
stools daily.

Signs of an Unhealthy Colon: The back third of
the tongue is coated, stools sink, one or no stools
passed daily.

Causes: Eating foods that are difficult to digest
and/or are Váyu-increasing; developing as a result of
fever or infection, sleeping too much, suppressing
the urge to defecate. Other causes include a hectic
lifestyle, sexual intercourse in the morning (weakens
the downward flow of air/Apána Váyu), coffee or tea
in the morning (is drying), and a lack of exercise.
Mental causes include excess emotions (e.g., worry,
fear, anxiety, anger, impatience, nervousness.)

Symptoms:
Váyu: Dry colon, gas (with or without pain),
abdominal distention, brownish coating on the back
of the tongue, bad breath, anxiety, headache (because
air is pushed upward instead of down and out with
the stool), urge to urinate but difficulty passing urine.

Pitta: Usually constipation occurs at the end of
fevers because toxins collect in the small intestine
and colon. Other causes include eating foods that are
too greasy, fried, salty, spicy, pungent, and hot (i.e.,
Pitta-increasing items). Symptoms include anger,
irritability, thirst, sweating, body odor, burning
sensation, reddish tongue with yellow coating; bad
breath, flushed complexion, headache, and violent
dreams. The liver is usually in need of detoxification
as well.

Kapha: Causes include sleeping too long, day naps,
lack of exercise, and Kapha-increasing foods. Excess
mucus develops and clogs the system, causing
heaviness, lethargy, fatigue, mucus in the stool, a pale,
fat tongue with white or mucus coating, abdominal
bloating, dull pain, edema.

Therapies:

General: The best herb for the colon is triphalá,
which draws toxins from the colon and promotes
toning, rejuvenation, and the passage of stool. It is
taken in the morning and evening (1/2 to 1 tsp. with 4
times as much water). Triphalá is a gentle and mild
laxative made from three fruits, ámalakí, bibhítakí,
and harítakí. To achieve a stronger effect, ginger is
added to the mixture and harítakí is doubled in
quantity. When passing stool, squatting is a more
natural position for bowel movements.

Váyu: Váyu-reducing foods, liquids, and life-style
are required. Ingesting ghee and sesame oil will
moisten the colon, as will dairy and small quantities
of oily foods like almonds and sesame tahini. Boiled
milk with ghee and cinnamon are good to take before
bed. Digestive herbs include ginger, cardamom, and
fennel. Triphalá is excellent, but castor oil (2 tsp. in a
cup of boiled water before bed) is stronger and may
be required if triphalá is not effective. Castor oil doses
need to be adjusted (more or less) according to
individual needs. Herbs to boost digestion are also
required; they include rock salt, hi´g, lavaò bháskar
chúròa. ͤhabgol (2 tsp.) taken in 1 cup of warm water
before bed also relieves constipation. Dry foods (e.g.,
cabbage family, chips, beans) increase gas and
constipation. Non-oily and oily enemas are also useful
(see Chapter 7).

Pitta: Pitta-reducing food, liquids, and life-style
are required. Triphalá, aloe vera, and fennel cleanse
the colon, small intestine, and liver (1/2 tsp. before
bed). Warm milk and ghee before bed is beneficial.
A rhubarb and fennel purgative is useful when
constipation is not resolved by the therapies just
mentioned. Before taking the rhubarb purgative, oil
abhyañga and sweating therapies are required to move
toxins in the body back to the small intestine where
they first originated.

Kapha: Kapha-reducing foods, liquids, and
lifestyle are required. Fasting, exercise, mental
stimulation, and less sleep help heal this condition.
Sweets, dairy, yeast products, salt, fried and fermented
foods aggravate this disorder. Triphalá, aloe, and
rhubarb are useful as a laxative and purgative.
[/u]

jackpot

Posted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:40 pm
by meowkity1
wow elgrizzle. You hit the jackpot, this is so interesting because I have mostly all of these symptoms. Thanks for this info. I wish I could hug you

Posted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:20 pm
by asd
Just out of interest, one of those who claimed to have channeled Ra was named David Wilcock, believed by some to be the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce.

Posted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:09 pm
by ElGrizzle
Hey your welcome :)